- Best Pre 1946
- 1st Alan Wardle, 1934 BSA J34/11 V-twin. With sidecar, a member of The Cinque Ports CMCC. See Photo Below
- 2nd Anita Dray, 1942 Indian 741-B An Indian Riders MC member. See Photo Below
- Best 1946 - 1959
- 1st S Strover, 1949 Vincent HRD Black Shadow
- 2nd Dave Bull, 1949 Triumph Tiger T100 A Cinque Ports CMCC member.
- Best 1960 - 1969
- 1st Andy Wallis, 1960 Norton Model 50 Restored by owner and ridden to the Show
- 2nd A Iddenden, 1965 BSA Spitfire Scrambler. BSA OC member
- Best 1970-on
- 1st Ian Stewart, 1973 Kawasaki Z1 Super 4 Imported as a wreck from the US in 2002. Totally restored.
- 2nd Mr Avery, 1973 BMW R75/5 One owner from new, and in regular use, this bike is original and un-restored.
- Best Overseas
- 1st Dave Moyse, 1977 MV Agusta America Totally original and used.
- 2nd Karl Bentley, 1974 MZ ES 150/1. In regular use.
- Best Competition/ Special
- 1st Steve Ledsham, 1962 650cc Triton. A really trick bike, frame is a much modified slimline, one-off alloy tanks, race-prep crank, T120V rods, E3134 profile cams on R followers, fully race valve train, gas-flowed head, 30mm carbs. 4-speed close ratio gearbox, belt drive, swept back pipes with Goldie silencers. Manx length forks, 250mm Fontana front brake. Weighs under 350lbs, confirmed top speed 120 mph. See photoe below
- 2nd J Bonugli, 1953 Norton International
- Best Lightweight
- 1st Richard Eldridge, 1969 Royal Enfield . Continental GT A Cinque Ports CMCC member. See photo below
- 2nd Ron Warrener, 1961 Norman B4 Sports An original Kent bike from our local manufacturer. See photo below
- Best Club Stand - Cinque Ports Classic Motorcycle Club
Photos - All by Barrie Diplock
Top of Page
For details of our next events, see the our home page :
Back to Index Page